IS THIS YOU?
Do you need help running your personal finances?
Would you like to operate on a budget but don’t know where to get started?
Would you like to get out of debt?
Do online programs and debt consolidation companies look too complicated or too expensive?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
After 10 years of working with hundreds of business clients in her bookkeeping company, Your Bookkeeper founder Denise Worrell recognized that for most people, getting started was the hardest part. Consequently, she designed a simple one-on-one mentoring program to help people start–and stay on–a budget
Working together in 30 to 60-minute in-person or phone appointments, Denise will help you (individuals or couples) to set up your budget, your debt-reduction and your simple savings plan, guide you through the first 60 days of tweaking it, and will be available to answer questions for up to 90 days.
6 EASY STEPS
- Step 1: Free consultation, determine goals
- Step 2: Sign up for mentoring program (Click for pricing)
- Step 3: Get first instructions and set appointment for first consultation.
- Step 4: 1st 60-minute consultation
- Step 5: (at 30 days) 2nd 30-minute consultation
- Step 6: (at 60 days) 3rd 30-minute consultation
- Day 61-90 Available to answer questions and solve unforeseen problems